Expertise in the Software Powering 33% of the Web
Our team knows the latest WordPress development updates and newest features — because we help make it.
Since 2006 YIKES, Inc. has designed and developed WordPress websites, themes, and plugins for nonprofits and businesses. We have unprecedented expertise and experience with WordPress, contributing to WordPress core and participating in different Teams.
Our capabilities include Gutenberg, WooCommerce, WordPress MultiSite, API integrations (eg, Salesforce, Square, Mailchimp), unique theme design, custom plugin development, legacy website replatforming, and much more.
We also provide a 24/7 WordPress site monitoring and updating service so our clients never have to worry about their websites.
Here are some of the ways we contribute to the WordPress open-source software project:
- Contribute code to WordPress Core the actual software that runs the platform.
- Develop custom themes and plugins (see more at YIKES Plugins).
- Co-organize and sponsor WordCamps including the inaugural WordCamp US in 2015 and 2016.
- Work on different Teams including WordPress Translation Teams.
- Participate in WordPress-related podcasts.
- Write curriculum for and teach classes on WordPress use and development.
- Speak at WordCamps and WordPress-related conferences.
Contact us today to have our demonstrated track record of success in building expertly-crafted WordPress websites and long-term relationships with clients work for you.