Join us for our 2013 Philabundance Food Drive and help fight against hunger.
Join YIKES, Inc. again in collecting donations for our Philabundance food drive. We are offering a number of ways to get involved this year! Last time we raised nearly 300 pounds of food. This year we plan on beating our previous record.
[button bg_color=”#35804c” link=”http://phlb.convio.net/site/TR?px=1129361&fr_id=1040&pg=personal” window=”yes”]YIKES, Inc – Virtual Food Drive[/button]
“Each year, there are more than 900,000 food insecure people in the Delaware Valley alone. Through the support of people like you, thousands of seniors, children, working families and others will have access to the basic need of affordable and nutritious food.” -Philabundance
How can you join YIKES, Inc. and contribute to making a difference:
- Drop non-perishable food items off at our office*. The high-priority items are listed below. Please make sure the food items are packaged in boxes, cans or plastic bottles, and do not have to be refrigerated. Items should be recently purchased and in good condition.
- Take part in our coin drive! Bring your loose change to our office* and fill our coin jars!
- Join us for our virtual food drive which will allow you to make a donation online to support the fight against hunger. Click here to visit our virtual food drive page.
*Donations will be accepted from now until November 28th, 2013 at our office. We are located at 204 East Girard Avenue in Philadelphia. The office is open Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm.
- Canned/ Shelf-stable tuna
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Canned Pasta
- Canned Beef Stew
- Canned Chili
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Canned Green Beans
- Canned Corn
- Canned Fruit
- Breakfast Cereal and Hot Cereal